This beautiful Sunshine Award was given to me by Doña Masita. Those of you who are fans of Mexican food might know her from her wonderful recipes that she shares on the Maseca website.
The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. Here are the requirements:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post. Pass the award on to as many as 12 bloggers.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Link to the nominees within your post.
- My good friend Tina @ Cooking w/ Married to a Mexican. Not only does she have delicious recipes, but she posts them in video form so you can see how easy they are to prepare. She's been a little busy as of late, but I can't wait until she posts her next video recipe! (Tina was one of the first supporters of Recipes by Leslie.)
- Theresa @ Theresa's Cooking Blog...Her recent recipe for Sweet and Sour Carrots is at the top of my "To Make" list. (Theresa was also one of the first supporters of this blog, for which I am forever grateful.)
- Monica H @ Lick the Bowl Good...Oh wow! You are all going to love her blog. She has the best recipes and her photographs are simply breathtaking.
- Tancho @ Rancho Canyon Cookbook...A fellow expat whose recipes are always so inspiring. His recipe for Really, Really, Really Quick Bread has become one of my favorites.
- Don Cuevas @ My Mexican Kitchen...Another fellow expat whose recipes are some of my favorites, like his recipe for Homemade Sausage!
- Lesley @ The Mija Chronicles blogs about life in Mexico City AND posts some of the most creative recipes like her Spicy Oatmeal with Peanuts, Cilantro and Ginger.
- Anabel @ Oven Delights...I love her cakes and am more than just a tad bit jealous of her cake decorating skills. I hope that someday she will start her own business.
- Tami @ I don't like mama...Another talented cake/cupcake decorator who recently started her own business. Her creations are almost too pretty to eat. Almost!
- Katie @ Apple & Spice is always creating tasty treats in her kitchen. Today she posted the cutest Easter Pizza that looks like a beautifully decorated Easter egg.
- My friend Jeff @ Chef Traveler offers a wide variety of recipes that are low in fat! He even has a daily newsletter that you can subscribe to by email.
- Luigi @ Luigi's Tastes of Italy...I love Italian food and Luigi's recipes for Zuppa di Piselli and Parmigiana di Zucchini are ones that I will be making often!
- Last but definitely not least is Heather @ Kitchen Concoctions...Heather picks one cookbook to cook from for a month and posts the recipes and her opinions about the featured book. I recently won this cookbook in one of her giveaways.
I hope you will pay them all a visit!