This recipe is super easy. I've included measurements, which should be considered as suggestions. This is one of those recipes you can prepare however you like. Add more shrimp, butter or garlic, this recipe is that simple.
As with my Camarones a la Diabla, I don't peel the shrimp for this recipe. We like to suck all that buttery goodness out of the shrimp.
Camarones al Mojo de Ajo
- 1 pound medium-sized shrimp
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Chopped Parsley, fresh or dried
You might also like these delicious Mexican shrimp dishes:
- Coctel de Camaron (Mexican Shrimp Cocktail)
- Camarones a la Mexicana (Mexican Style Shrimp)
- Camarones a la Diabla (Spicy Deviled Shrimp)
- Easy Ceviche de Camaron (Shrimp Ceviche)