Can you believe today is the last day of 2012? There were times this year that I felt that this year would never come to an end. But for the most part, I can't believe that it's already over. Like every year, 2012 had it's good things and bad things, but through it all we always had the love and support from our friends and family, and something delicious to eat on the table. And for that I am truly grateful!
In keeping with my New Year's Eve tradition here on the blog, today I am counting down the top 12 recipes from my Cocina.
Top 12 Recipes from 2012:
11. Pollo a la Crema
10. Sopa de Fideo Seco
9. Atole de Camote (Sweet Potato Atole)
8. Pollo Adobado con Papas (Adobo Chicken w/ Potatoes)
7. Agua de Ciruela Amarilla (Yellow Plum Agua Fresca)
6. Sopa Azteca (Tortilla Soup)
5. Horchata de Coco (Coconut Horchata)
4. Lime-Cilantro Vinagreta
3. Breakfast Enchiladas
2. Frijoles Charros/Rancheros (Cowboy Beans)
1. My grandmother's Tamales de Puerco en Chile Colorado (Shredded Pork Tamales)
Did your favorite make the list? What was your favorite recipe from 2012? And what recipes would you like to see in my Cocina in 2013?
Thank you to all who continue to visit La Cocina de Leslie. May the coming year be filled with love, laughter and lots of delicious food!